Thursday, January 22, 2009

Grandma's scrapbook


I'm starting a new scrapbook for my husbands grandmother, she is in her mid 70's and going strong. Grandma, as EVERYONE calls her is the mother of 5, grandmother of 20, and great grandmother to 24. SO.....I am putting together a scrapbook for her & the rest of the family to look at when ever we're together and laugh, remember, and just enjoy.

It has been interesting so far just looking through her old pictures trying to find the right ones for this book. Seeing my husband as a baby (he is the first grandchild) and all the other family members as babies and through the years is fun. I'll be putting the first pages together this weekend, I can hardly wait.

As this book progresses I'll keep you all up to date. Hopefully I'll even have some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment