Friday, January 26, 2007

Almost Time

Well, we are about 4 weeks from delivery of our first child. I am getting really excited and uncomfortable, the belly is getting big & baby moves all the time (that's a good thing though). I know Jerry is also getting pretty excited, he is always touching or rubbing the belly. This past week we have been trying to finish the babies room and part of the kitchen. I do still need to sew up the curtains and bedding for the babies room, plus finish stenciling the walls. Then we'll be ready!

Yes, 1/2 my kitchen is done (I do need to do a bit of touch up painting), but it is all back together and usable. This weekend we are picking out the new dishwasher and Jerry is going to get that done before the baby is here. I told him we can work on the rest as we have time before the baby arrives and after.

No comments:

Post a Comment