Thursday, January 4, 2007

Crazy Pets







Today Jerry & I were IMing all day while at work. When we got home tonight he said "You know we need to let everyone know about our crazy pets." I told him I was thinking about that myself....so here they are.

Chili- the dog. He's BIG, black, and not very smart (unless food is involved). When Jerry & I started dating he said he had a big dog, but he was pretty friendly. That's an understatement! He LOVES people, that he knows. I happen to still be his favorite (I think it's because I feed him in the AM), although my brother-n-law Larry is a very close second (he doesn't see Larry everyday anymore). Actually he's a great dog so we're going to keep him for now. LOL

The Girls-Peaches & Mocha. My cats...well there's not much to really say about them except Peaches rules the house (including Chili). And she knows how to earn her keep, she keeps the house/yard free of rodents. Mocha on the other hand is about as worthless as a cat comes, is afraid of EVERYTHING. She would rather sleep 22 hours a day (in the house) than do anything normal cats do. I can say if you are sick or just need love she's the one to give it to you unconditionally.

Stay tuned for the crazy things they'll do this spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment