Friday, February 11, 2011

SO excited!

I was thinking last night, how can I get our two old blogs (yes we have tried to keep up two other times) imported into this new one?  I am determined to keep up with this one & get good at it!

Well this AM I got on here and started doing some searching...guess what I found?  YEP! The way to import old blogs into new ones and then I was able to delete the old one. So now I just need to try to remember the second blog so I can import that on too!

It has been so fun looking/reading the very first posts that we had (right before Katie was born).  Then our lives as a new family. Boy have things changed, well evolved more than anything.  I'm sure I will do that on this blog too;-)

Stay tuned for the second blog to be imported!

No comments:

Post a Comment