Saturday, February 19, 2011

First wall going up

It has happened; we were able to get to of the wall bases in place and the back wall up (supported of course).  I can now really see the "shape" of what my greenhouse will look like. It's going to be BIG!  So much bigger than I thought or even dreamed of; 9x9.

The three windows for the back wall are ready to be installed but we still need to get the firring strips (no idea what that really is but Jerry said we need it).  I have also started to glaze one of the two front windows, so really I only have 10 more windows to complete (HAHAHAHA), ONLY 10!

I just keep thinking about how much fun it is going to be to teach the girls how to start little plants/flowers/veggies start to grow from seed.  I'm also hoping the in the next few years I become better at seed saving (that will also save $$$$), then I can start to sell and MAKE $$$$ to put back into the whole garden/yard.  Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment